Similar *

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kason's beauty parlor job!







We were over at Leanna's mom's house for Kylii's birthday. We were just sitting around talking when somebody noticed that Quaid and Kason were not around, so everyone went on a kid hunt searching the house, inside and out when all of a sudden I here someone say Oh No! of course I was thinking something horrible happened, I hobbled down the hall and see the litttle boogers had got in to LeAnna's moms Beauty parlor and were giving each other hair cuts! Oh well Quaid and Kason will always find trouble even when there isn't any to find!

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

What a cute little stinker! Hee hee.

The 6 Steiners said...

NICOLE-
WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THIS IS WAS GRATEFUL MY LITTLE HALLIE WAS NO WHERE NEAR. WE LEFT JUST IN TIME IT SOUNDS. THAT KAYSON HE IS FULL OF IT!!! I REMEMBER LEANNA AND I GOING DOWN THERE AND CUTTING OUR BARBIES HAIR! TOO FUNNY!