Similar *

Monday, February 23, 2009



Okay, so I'm writing finally! So what have I been up to lately. Well jason graduated from UVU in December. But I geuss it wasn't a real great time to do so. He hasn't been able to find a job and you know Jason it's not like he hasn't been looking and searching he even was about to go back to his old job cause he knew they would have him back in a second he went in and they told him they were closing the doors that week. But I know there is a job and it will be a good one we just need to be patient. Thank goodness that we have wonderful parents that are willing to give up their basment to a family of five. And Jason's parents are great too! They are willing to give us whatever they can. We are trully blessed to have love all around us! Well I need to go now. But know that I love all of you for being so patient I knew that I would eventually get it.

3 comments:

Ashley Wilson said...

YEAH, I am so so so glad that you updated your blog. Jame and I have been thinking alot about you guys. If you need anything let us know, we are more than happy to help! We miss you guys so much and we really need to hang out soon!! Love you guys

JLWilson said...

Hi Nicole! I am so happy to see some new pics on your blog! I hope you like the background if not you can change it just let me know and I will help you with it! We love you guys!

Amrika said...

Yeah I finally get to see pictures of my beautiful niece and nephews. I'm glad you figured it out. See ya in about a month!